NKP undertakes a wide range of work drawing on specialist expertise, knowledge and experience in music, the arts, cultural and creative industries - and management of the arts and culture in both the public and independent sectors.
SOLO & PARTNERSHIP WORKING
For some projects Nod Knowles works on his own - but he also often works in partnership with other independent consultants, leading and/or contributing to appropriately skilled and experienced custom-built teams.
Current partners include:
- Judith Ackrill Associates
- EKOS Ltd
- Nick Miller Research Ltd
MAIN AREAS OF WORK
NKP's list of interests and activities is wide and always open to new ideas, but the core areas in which NKP operates are:
- Music: project management, touring, promotion, production, artistic direction, programming and creative programme development
- Research and analytical projects in the arts and across all areas of music, including music and arts education
- Strategic planning and development projects in culture, creative industries, music and the arts
- Organisational development and change management for arts and cultural organisations
- Journalism, report writing and copywriting